Q & A
( possibly mildly entertaining )
Yes! All our current products are developed and crafted by our in-house artisans, furniture-makers, cabinet-makers, wood & metal finishers, wood & metal smiths. All these products are proudly made (ehem, ehem) in our shop located on the hills of San Pedro, Laguna, Philippines. These are not sourced from other countries (not that it's bad or anything).
The product photos in this site are the photos of the actual products themselves, not digital drawings nor photo-inspirations (not that there’s anything wrong with that either).
Yes, we can! Let us know what you have in mind. We will work with you on what possible customizations can be done on the product.
In addition, if none of these products fits your requirement, we also do custom furniture. Let us know what is your requirement, and we will then let you know if we are capable of creating it for you. We know our limitations. :) Please feel free to Contact Us, or send us an email at email@example.com.
We currently have 4 Shipping Methods, as of today:
Local Delivery: This is done by us (by our in-house fleet). This is available for deliveries to Metro Manila and some parts of Luzon. Delivery fees (if any) are automatically computed upon check-out. We have made our Local Delivery fees to be affordable and may even be free, in some cases. The delivery schedule will be directly coordinated with you. We currently batch and do once-a-week deliveries. Please provide accurate contact information when checking-out.
If you don’t see this option as a Shipping Method upon check-out, we are sorry. It means that your area is not yet covered by Local Delivery. Maybe in the future, we will have our own fleet of delivery drones to cover a larger area. Wish us luck!
Standard (via Courier): The shipping is done by a 3rd-party delivery courier. The delivery fees are automatically computed upon check-out. This is based on the Courier’s rates, which are then based on the item’s weight, dimensions and the delivery location.
If you don’t see this option as a Shipping Method upon check-out, it means that the Courier is not yet capable of delivering the items (eg. too bulky or too heavy). It is possible that the Courier’s delivery fee is more affordable than our Local Delivery fee, or vice-versa. The choice is entirely up to you. We want to provide as many options as possible.
Self-Booking: (“I will book & pay my own courier.” ) Choose this if you prefer to hire (and pay for) your own trusted courier or riders (eg. Lalamove, Grab, Transportify, etc.), or your trusted friends or relatives to pick-up your orders from us. Please take note of the size of the items you have ordered when booking your courier. Most of our products are bulky and will require a car or a van.
We will coordinate with you when your orders are ready for pick-up and where you can pick it up. The pick-up area will be in the vicinity of Muntinlupa or Paranaque.
Self Pick-up: Choose this option too, if you want to pick-up your orders. We heard that the NLEX-SLEX Skyway connector is now operational. Driving down to the south of Manila should now be an enjoyable experience ;-)
Important: Please note that Self-Booking, as a delivery method, means that you will carry the risk of transporting the items to your destination. Any losses or damage incurred after the items are handed over to your courier (or to you) will be shouldered by you. To prevent this, we recommend that you avail of insurance when booking your courier to cover for that risk.
Find Me A Courier: ("Please arrange a courier for me.") Not find me a date (you are in the wrong site ;-) Choose this option if you want us to arrange a courier that can deliver your items to your intended destination (anywhere within the Philippines, or even, international).
We will look for available reliable couriers that can deliver the items to your area. If we find one, we will then send you a quote (invoice) of the delivery cost. If you are okay with it, you will then pay for it. (See section on Payment Methods on our available payment options).
Important: Please note that the shipping quote (invoice) you will receive will contain the cost for Shipping Insurance to cover the risks of transporting the items to your destination. This is for both our mutual protection.
We are continuously looking for economical ways to deliver your orders. Please check back with us often, if you don’t see any acceptable options above. If you have ideas or suggestions on how we can ship your order, please let us know and Contact Us !
Yes and No. Some of our products can be delivered nationwide by our local Courier. Some are too bulky. Generally, the answer to this question will depend if the cost of shipping will be acceptable to you. We do Local Deliveries (by our in-house fleet) within Metro Manila and some parts of Luzon. Outside of those areas, you may choose Self-Booking, or we can look and arrange for a courier that could deliver to your area. Please see the question above on “How do you deliver or ship your products?”
- Bank Deposit / Transfers (BPI or Metrobank) - We will send you an invoice for the full amount including delivery fee (if any) and the bank details (QR code or account details). Bank transaction fees (if any) will have to be shouldered by you. Please email us the proof of payment at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can confirm and process your order. Kindly settle your payments within two (2) days to avoid cancellation.
- Credit or Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, JCB) via PayMaya - To pay via Credit or Debit Card, choose PayMaya as your payment method. You don’t need to have a PayMaya account. You will be directed to PayMaya’s secure payment portal, where you will be prompted to enter your card details.
- PayMaya - If you have a PayMaya account and you want to pay via your PayMaya wallet, choose PayMaya as your payment method. You can also choose PayMaya when you want to pay via GCash.
- PayPal - If you have a PayPal account and you want to pay via your PayPal balance, choose PayPal as your payment method. You can also pay via your Debit or Credit Card (like AMEX, Visa, Mastercard) thru PayPal even without a PayPal account, by choosing “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”. You will be directed to PayPal’s secure payment portal, where you will then be prompted to enter your card details.
- TendoPay - TendoPay is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later in installments for your online purchases. No need for credit cards or bank accounts. Sign up for a TendoPay account and choose it as a payment option upon checkout.
- BillEase - BillEase is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later in installments for your online purchases. No need for credit cards or bank accounts. Sign up for a BillEase account and choose it as a payment option upon checkout.
- Atome - Atome is an installment plan solution that gives you the convenience to buy now and pay later in installments for your online purchases. Sign up for an Atome account and choose it as a payment option upon checkout.
You can order in five (5) easy steps ...
- Add to Cart
- enter your Shipping Address
- choose your Shipping Method
- make your Payment
What are you waiting for ? Order now in the next 30 mins, and get ... (wait, this is shopping online...aargh)
Most of our products get shipped (that is, get handed over to our third-party delivery courier, or to our own Local Delivery fleet) within 1 week or two from order confirmation. Some made-on-demand pieces get handed over within 2 to 4 weeks.
Once the delivery courier receives the package, they estimate 3 to 5 days to deliver within Metro Manila, 5 to 7 days for Luzon, and 7 to 9 days for Visayas & Mindanao. No deliveries on Sundays or Holidays.
For Local Delivery, once dispatched, your order should arrive within a day or two, and the delivery schedule will be directly coordinated with you.
If we will be taking longer than these estimates, we will let you know. Once it is handed over to the third-party courier or once it is dispatched to our own Local Delivery fleet, we will let you know as well. If the delivery courier provides tracking information, we will provide that with you too.
Please contact us asap or email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, once we have already processed and shipped your order, we can no longer change your order.
In the unlikely event that you received a wrong product or that the item arrives broken or damaged beyond repair, please take photos (for insurance claims purposes) and notify us ASAP via email firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving the product. We will address the situation accordingly.
Also in the unlikely event that you want to return or exchange the product, please accept our apologies, we currently only allow requests for returns or exchange, via store credit, for situations cited above (that is, a wrong product was delivered and/or the product arrives broken or damaged beyond repair). Such a request must be done within 2 days of receiving the product. Send us an email email@example.com. Please keep the product in its original packaging as much as possible. We will get in touch with you.
For PayPal, PayMaya and credit card payments, we can no longer accept cancellations, as it has already incurred transaction fees.
For bank deposit/transfer payments, please contact us asap or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to accommodate your request. However, once we have already processed your order and shipped your order, we can no longer cancel your order.
If you have not paid for your orders yet, and you want to cancel them, please let us know in 500-words or less the reasons why you are cancelling them. (Kidding!) Kindly let us know too (Thank you, if you do! May the Heavens bless your kind soul). Your orders will automatically be cancelled if no payment has been received within two (2) days from the order date.
If you’ve read and got to this point, we hope you were mildly entertained. And if you were, please follow us on instagram. Please?
Yes, absolutely! Just contact us via email email@example.com. We would love to hear what you have in mind.
Let us know if you have other questions.